Change politically-charged to politically charged.
In this time of politically charged conflict, the most violent TV series in history has become relief-entertainment.
Change politically-charged to politically-charged-conflict.
In this time of politically-charged-conflict, the most violent TV series in history has become relief-entertainment.
Change relief-entertainment to entertainment.
In this time of politically-charged conflict, the most violent TV series in history has become entertainment.
ambiguous (Adj) – something that can be understood in more than one way; confusing, having other possible interpretations
head (N) – the primary element (principle word) in the phrase the big, red tomato (NP), on the tomato (PP), far too many (AdjP). See Phrase for an example of "head" elements in phrases.
link (V) – join or group. [three-foot] stools, three [footstools]; the state flower of Alaska is the forget-me-not. (a grouping of words in a phrase linked with hyphens instead of quotation marks).
- The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law. Edited by Thomas Kent, et al., 51st ed., AP, 2016.
- The Chicago Manual of Style. 16th ed., U of Chicago P, 2010.
- The Gregg Reference Manual. Edited by William A. Sabin, 11th ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2011.
- The New York Times Manual of Style and Usage. By Allan M. Siegal, William G. Connolly, Revised by Philip B. Corbet et al., 5th Ed. Three Rivers Press, 2015.
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. 6th ed., American Psychological Association, 2010.
Game of Thrones. nyt.com/images/2019/03/15/...jpg. Digitally modified image, resized, cropped, composite with TV screen.