- feeling pleasure or satisfaction over something regarded as highly honorable or creditable to oneself.
- having, proceeding from, or showing a high opinion of one's own dignity, importance, or superiority.
- having or showing self-respect or self-esteem.
- highly gratifying to the feelings or self-esteem.
- highly honorable or creditable.
- stately, majestic, or magnificent.
- of lofty dignity or distinction.
admire (synonyms for)
Children celebrating a win on a computer game, by StartupStockPhotos, Pixabay. 14 Mar 2014, pixabay.com/en/children-win-success-video-game-593313. Accessed 3 Apr 2016. Licensed under CC0. Cropped and resized.